The MSP3 Powered Monitor Speaker is a 2-way powered monitor speaker system that delivers quality audio and excellent cost performance. Designed for use in personal music production systems, each unit features a built-in 20-watt amplifier that drives both the 10cm (4 in.) cone and 2.2cm (7/8 in.) tweeter. To facilitate connection with a variety of audio sources, each monitor is equipped with a balanced XLR input, for direct compatibility with professional equipment, a balanced phone jack input and an unbalanced RCA jack input. The MSP3 also features separate volume controls for the Line 1 (RCA jack) input and Line 2 (XLR/phone) input plus High and Low tone controls for sound tailoring.
The enclosure is a bass-reflex type that also incorporates Yamaha’s Waveguide Technology for uniform dispersion of the tweeter’s high frequencies. Magnetic shielding and compact size allows the monitors to be placed near any type of audio, video or computer equipment. The monitor can also be attached to a mic stand with the optional BMS10A Mic Stand Adapter.
Yamaha MSP3 Powered Desktop Monitor Specifications:
- Compact, 2-way powered monitor system
- Built-in 20-watt amplifier
- 2 Line inputs
- Balanced XLR, balanced phone jack and unbalanced RCA jack inputs for versatile connectivity
- High and Low tone controls for sound tailoring
- Separate Line 1 and Line 2 level controls
- Waveguide technology delivers broad, uniform dispersion of high frequencies for optimum.
- Magnetic shielding
- Mic stand mountable with optional BMS10A Mic Stand Adapter
- Excellent cost performance